The regular meeting of the Wilson County Republican Party will be held on September 19, 2017, at 6:30 p.m. in the Courtroom of the Criminal Justice Center (Sheriff’s Department), 800 Tenth Street (Hwy 181), Floresville TX.
Please join us.
Dates for Primary Election, Tuesday, March 6, 2018
- First Date for Precinct Chair candidates to file, Tuesday, September 12, 2017
- First Date for all other candidates, Saturday, November 11, 2017
- Filing deadline for all candidates, Monday, December 11, 2017
- Last Day to register to vote in Primary Election, Monday February 5, 2018
- First Day of Early Voting, Tuesday, February 20, 2018
- Last Day of Early Voting, Friday, March 2, 2018
- General Election, November 6, 2018
We hope to see everyone at the next the Wilson County Republican Party’s next meeting will held Tuesday, May 16 at 6:30 p.m. In the Courtroom of the Criminal Justice Center. The Justice Center can be located on Hwy 181, Floresville.
This Saturday, April 22, is La Vernia’s Bluebonnet Parade. The Wilson County Republican Party will be entering its float in the parade and need help to decorate and riders for the float. We will meet in the parade line up behind the High School on Hwy 775 at 8:30 a.m. to decorate and riders should plan to arrive by 9:15.
The Wilson County Republican Party would like to wish everyone a wonderful Easter!
Our next Wilson County Republican Party meeting will be next Tuesday, March 21st, at 6:30 p.m. in the Criminal Justice Center Courtroom on Hwy 181. Hope to see you there. Ruby Manen
The Wilson County Republican Party would like to give a big thank you to all our special guest and all those that made this event possible. Also we hope everyone enjoyed your evening!