The filing period for Precinct Chairs began on Tuesday, September 12, 2017. Our regular meeting is next Tuesday, Sep 19th. If you wish to file to continue being the precinct chair and have not yet filled in your application, I will have forms at the meeting for everyone. Also Jim Burdette will be there to notarize the forms for us. If you cannot make the meeting but still want to file for precinct chair, please let me know. I will send you a form.
The regular meeting of the Wilson County Republican Party will be held on September 19, 2017, at 6:30 p.m. in the Courtroom of the Criminal Justice Center (Sheriff’s Department), 800 Tenth Street (Hwy 181), Floresville TX.
Please join us.
Dates for Primary Election, Tuesday, March 6, 2018
- First Date for Precinct Chair candidates to file, Tuesday, September 12, 2017
- First Date for all other candidates, Saturday, November 11, 2017
- Filing deadline for all candidates, Monday, December 11, 2017
- Last Day to register to vote in Primary Election, Monday February 5, 2018
- First Day of Early Voting, Tuesday, February 20, 2018
- Last Day of Early Voting, Friday, March 2, 2018
- General Election, November 6, 2018
We hope to see everyone at the next the Wilson County Republican Party’s next meeting will held Tuesday, May 16 at 6:30 p.m. In the Courtroom of the Criminal Justice Center. The Justice Center can be located on Hwy 181, Floresville.
This Saturday, April 22, is La Vernia’s Bluebonnet Parade. The Wilson County Republican Party will be entering its float in the parade and need help to decorate and riders for the float. We will meet in the parade line up behind the High School on Hwy 775 at 8:30 a.m. to decorate and riders should plan to arrive by 9:15.
The Wilson County Republican Party would like to wish everyone a wonderful Easter!